Monday, 10 October 2011

Couple to sue First Choice for £35,000 over child stomach bug

A couple from Scotland are thought to be suing First Choice for £35,000 after cryptosporidiosis left their two children seriously ill on holiday in Lanzarote. Roddy and Julie Scotland are pursuing the action after their daughter Emily became ill at the end of their two weel holiday at the Flamingo Beach HolidayVillage in Playa Blanca in July.

Cryptosporidiosis is caused by a parasite and can be transmitted through swimming pools. Mr & Mrs Scotland are now said to be in negotiations over the case.

A spokeswoman for First Choice refused to comment on the case later added: “The Holiday Village Flamingo Beach remains popular with our customers and scored highly in customer satisfaction questionnaires throughout summer 2011.”

No comments:

Post a Comment